Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the use of Our Website, located at V2care application and website.
For our website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions before accessing it. If you don’t agree to take our terms and conditions that we have stated on this page then you don’t have to use V2care application and website.
The following terms you have to apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. All the terms and conditions are necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting for client’s requirement that is under the provision of our stated services, in accordance with and subject to the law.
All the rights for the material found on v2care.com belong exclusively to V2 Care and its licensors. The use of this site for personal use is protected, but you may not distribute it in any form whatsoever.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that modify the visual presentation of our Website without prior approval.
Terms and Conditions
- Copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed material from our site is not to be allowed without prior written permission.
- Our website V2care and logo are trademarks that belong to and are owned by www.v2careappnweb.com. Our trademarks may not be allowed to use in any manner without prior information.
- Illegal use of the materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. If anybody finds using our material illegally could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- At any moment V2care application and website may terminate a User’s access to the Site for any reason. The provisions in this agreement which provide for the disclaimers of warranties, the accuracy of the information, indemnification, and limitations on liability shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- V2care application and website can edit or block any aspect of the Site at any time, including its content or features.
- We are not liable for any damages including and without limitation to direct, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, any information provided on the Site, or whatever it be.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products, and services from third parties, including Users, affiliates, and sponsors of the Site. V2care application and website always try to encourage Users that they have to read the privacy policies and other topics available on the website.
- We may be revised our terms and conditions. Users have to read our current terms of service each time they visit this Site. V2care application and website suggests to users review these terms of service from time to time to which they are bound.
We also allow users to submit and exchange their thoughts and comments in select places on the website. V2care application and website does not organize, update, submit, or evaluate Comments before they appear on the website. Comments are the opinions of the individual who posted them. V2care application and website shall not be liable for the comments and views published on this site are the sole responsibility of their writers, and this website can in no way be held liable for any of the content.